Canadian Plasma Resources (CPR) is a pharmaceutical manufacturer licensed by Health Canada and certified by the European Union (EU) and the International Quality Plasma Program (IQPP). CPR is a source member of Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association (PPTA).
CPR collects quality plasma from healthy donors. That plasma is used for further manufacturing into therapies to treat a variety of health conditions.
The Need For More Plasma In Canada
Tens of thousands of Canadian patients and millions globally benefit from plasma-based products. These products can be used for immune deficiencies, bleeding disorders, trauma and many rare disorders.
Canada relies on other countries for products made from plasma, primarily the U.S.
Currently, Canada imports roughly 80% of all the blood plasma used in our country from the United States. The plasma used in the plasma-based products we rely on so heavily is collected from foreign donors and sold to us by foreign companies. Canadian Plasma Resources strives for establishing Canada as a major player in this field.
We Are Looking For Healthy Donors
Currently, there are two Canadian Plasma Resource donation centres available to Canadians living in both Moncton and Saskatoon. Find the nearest donation centre to you here.
We urge all healthy donors to review our plasma donation eligibility requirements, learn more our donation process, discover more about the positive impact donating plasma can have, and to book an appointment in one of our centres to donate today.
Remember, becoming a regular donor is one of the easiest ways you can help save lives.
- Health Canada – Blood Establishment Licence_1000024C – Saskatoon
- Health Canada – Blood Establishment Licence_1000024D – Moncton
- Medical Laboratory Licence 92141 – Saskatoon
- German Health Authority – GMP compliance Certificate?– Saskatoon
- German Health Authority – GMP compliance Certificate – Moncton
- International Quality Plasma Program (IQPP) Certificate
- US FDA Establishment Identifier (FEI Number) – Saskatoon: 3012961278
- US FDA Establishment Identifier (FEI Number) – Moncton: 3014765334